Thursday, 7 May 2009

My most precious posession

My most precios posession is a very beautiful ( and awesone!) gold made ring with a green little semi precious stone, that my grandparents give me at my graduation. Weeks before, I went with them to the jeweler to chose the ring, I like it, cuz it remaind me, I don't know exactly why, to my grandma.
It is very important to me, because, since I am conscience, they told me that the day I graduate, they would make me this gift, so when they... you know die, I would have something, more than my memories to remember them.
But they still alive, so for know I migth say that they are one of my most precios posession, but when they leave, this ring, I know it wont take their place, but will remaind me every conversation, story and moment that we share.


xoxo!

Fefi

No comments:

Post a Comment