Sunday, 14 June 2009

Future

This is a difficult subject, because I'm not really sure about what I'm going to do, but I think it might be like this:

After I graduate as a Public Administrator with grades in Political Science, I will go to Europe to get some Masters and other postgrade degrees, then finished all my studies there I'll go around the world traveling at the same time that I work representing my country.

Then, near my 40's I will come back to Chile, to work in the goverment and do an important political career, so then at the nearest presidential election I will be a candidate, and then President. Afer my goverment (that is going to be the best ever), I will finally retire myself to a little house in New Zealand and live peacefully with my childrens and the love of my life.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment