Friday, 24 April 2009

Hi guys !

Today I'm going to tell you about one of my best friends ( I have 3).

Her name is Daniela, I meet her at school when I was 12 years old, we didn't became friends instantly, it was matter of time, but since we grow old we became truly friends.

She has been by my side all these time, in good ones and bad ones, and in third year high school, I suffer a really bad accident, she took care of my at school and go visit at my home anytime she could.

The things I love about her is that she's always funny with a smile on her face, and that she usually take care of me.Since I know her, she has always have the same boyfriend, but now they broke up, so what I wish to her more than anything is to find a new special person in her life, that can make her happy.

What I don't always like about her, is that she is too responsible, and that she usually yell at me when I do something stupid or dangerous to myself.

Our best time together was this summer because, we hang up together more than any other summer, and make some fun things, like go on party and others that I wont tell.

That's all by now, maybe in othes post I may tell you some other stuff about this frienship


Xoxo! xD

Fefi

No comments:

Post a Comment